About The Permaboss NGL Laser
The addition of a Permaboss NGL laser will allow you to do what most other embroidery shops CAN’T do.
The NGL will allow you to DO exactly what costly $150,000- $200,000+ bridge lasers can do using only 16 square feet of floor space for a fraction of the price.
The NGL Series of Scanning (galvo) CO2 lasers are significantly faster than traditional plotter lasers and can cover the same area 5-20 times faster.
Easy to learn, easy to use software is included with a PC
Reduce stitch count by 80-90% as compared to Fill Stitch and offer your customers decoration alternatives your competition can’t.
Make your embroidery more valuable & profitable by combining details and layers that are impossible without an NGL.
- GALVO/SCANNING: Cutting by vaporization of material.
- Comes Standard with 40W Ceramic CO2 laser source
includes red laser scanner beam for visual confirmation.
- Available with optional (plug and play) 40W, 60W, 80W, 100W and 200W Iradion Ceramic laser source.
- Stand alone laser can be added to a gantry system at any time and used with any embroidery machine brand.
- Standard Cutting and engraving Area 250mm x 250 mm Optional 360 mm by 360 mm with higher power laser source.
- 24 months unlimited use warranty. Laser tube included.
- Spot size 390 micrometers 0.39 mm or 0.015” (Higher wattage models come with smaller spot sizes.)
- The head moves through an aluminum structure. It is controlled by a BOSCH servo motor and stops just in front of each embroidery head to perform the corresponding cutting or engraving process.
- This moving head receives support from a positioning and operating program which allows it to work with one or several embroidery machines depending on the project/job.
- Includes Touch Screen PC, Picture based control software and includes Permaboss “LaserWorx®” Design software.
- Meets or exceeds CSA, UL, CE, FDA and OSHA regulations.
|16A 220v 1ph 50/60 Hz|
|160 Kg (350 lbs). Shipping crate size: 48”x48”x55”|
|Aspiration Turbo Blower:|
|Included (customer to supply plumbing to exterior vent)|
|Head speed capable:|
|Capable up to 3000 mm/s. 980 mm/s. Practical for OSHA safety compliance|
|+/- 0.013 mm|
|Laser Body Weight:|
|70 Kg (156 lbs)|
|250 x 250 mm ORupto360x360mm(14x14In)|
|Galvo mark/cutting speed:|
|Up to 5000 mm/s|
|+/- 0.038 mm over 12m span (Remember that felt layers over more than 1mm!)|
|Laser Power Source Options:|
|Universal 50W or 100W, Synrad 65W, 100W or 200W optional|
For clients who are far from our factory and around the world, enjoy more peace of mind:
- Still Made in the USA
- Improved Product
- Same Great Warranty
- Faster Delivery Times
Contact Permaboss Now
- If you’re ready to Ramp Up Your Embroidery Business
- If you’re ready to Increase Your Profit Margins Significantly
- If you’re ready to Blow Your Competition out of the Water